All Lark Sailing Dinghies for sale in the UK
• Composite hull. Professionally built in 1989 by Paul Young (Rondar) only 2 owners from new, the last one for nearly 30 years.
• Quick boat with excellent racing record
• Always garage stored, pretty boat, in good condition for its age and regularly gets complimented although there are signs of wear / scratches but nothing major.
• Spinnaker bags with pump action halyard
• Combi trailer
• Under and over covers
• 3 carbon rudders – a fixed Milanes, a fixed Bloodaxe and a cassette / dagger type rudder
• 4 spinnakers, 2 mains, 1 jib all fine f... read more
|Location:||West Sussex UK|
Crew going to university so a reluctant sale. She was used in nationals I believe before I bought her . I have used her for Wednesday summer sailing only and sea sailing since 2018.
Trident trailer and trolley combi unit - bought in late 2018. It has been used from Island Barn reservoir to Studland beach 6 times only = 1200 miles.
Trident breathable cover - new in 2021.
Twin pole spinaker system & 3 spinnakers. Spare spinnaker pole (used twice when elastic on twin pole system being replaced).
General condition is good / average - no major marks. One pontoon dent - repaired with marine... read more
Lark sailing dinghy in good condition. Rondar mk2. Sail number 2499. Complete with set of sails including spinnaker. Milanes fixed rudder, boat cover, combi trailer. Great boat for getting out on the water.... read more
Lark number 2317 for sale.
1 set of sails in fair condition. 1 extra spinnaker, well used.
Foils and spars in fair condition.
Launching trolley only.
Lying Pennine SC, Holmfirth.
Sale on behalf of the University of Sheffield Sailing Club.
would consider swap for an rs 200.... read more
|Location:||South Yorkshire UK|