|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
|Tax Information:||Private sale|
Stockbridge Hampshire UK|
16' Mk1 Wooden Wayfarer sailing dinghy.
Sail registration: W5660
Fitted out for cruising or racing.
Completely original Mk1 wooden Wayfarer sailing dinghy in genuine exceptional condition.
The ultimate perfect classic cruising dinghy. Truly exceptional condition & completely original (Like new). Complete and ready to sail with all listed accessories in serviceable condition.
One owner prior to me (who built the dingy c. 40years ago). Garage stored from new. Never raced and used very few times by previous owner. Not used at all by me over the past year of ownership. Very reluctant to sell, but needs must.
Approximate cost of an equivalent new Mk1 wooden Wayfarer. £20,000.
Located near Stockbridge in Hampshire.
Mark I design plywood/timber hull with brass fixings/bow protector.
- International two-pot polyurethane paint to hull (2-tone navy blue hull/white bottom with gold waterline).
- International two-pot polyurethane varnish deck and interior.
- Measurement & Buoyancy Test Certificate dated 19 July 2004.
- Elvestrom Supermax bailers fitted.
- Hartley Boats Ltd padded quick release toe straps for helm and crew.
- Harken mainsheet ratchet block to ease mainsheet handling loads with Harken “Stand-up” boot.
- Launching bow eye on bow (for launching lanyard to connect to).
- Detachable floor boards and bench seats – all with brass quick release fixings.
- Aft and forward lockers both locked with seals and clamps for buoyancy.
- Aft locker matting for outboard motor storage.
Sails by Mountfield:
- Mainsheet with battens, Harken block and reefing eyes/lines & masthead buoyancy x 2.
- Genoa & jib on furling drum (wire strops included).
- McNamara spinnaker.
- Pin/Bax spinnaker bags x 2
- Proctor mast (incl. shrouds) and boom with quick & easy slab reefing.
- New spinnaker pole and storage loop.
- Boom crutch & topping lift (useful when cruising).
- Mainsail, Genoa/jib and Spinnaker halyards.
- Foresail spinner wheel.
- Mast gate and wedge.
- Rudder, tiller and extension pole.
- New boat paddles.
- New boat hook.
- Bow fairleads.
- Central mooring cleat & bowline (painter).
- Full-length aft mainsheet track & traveler.
- Hawk apparent wind indicator.
- Super Spar rig tension gauge for 2.5mm to 4mm rigging wire.
- Folding anchor & holster with marine grade stainless steel chain and warp on wind-up drum.
- Banks overall boat cover.
- Overall padded plywood cockpit cover.
- Buoyancy test equipment and instructions.
- Pronto combination road trailer with jockey wheel. (like new)
- Pronto, launching trolley with winch, lanyard and jockey wheel. (like new).
- Spare trailer wheel.
- New 2-ton scissor jack.
- Number plate/lighting board (wire long enough to reach towing vehicle).
- Tie down padded ratchet strap for use whilst transporting.
- Trailer hitch lock & key.
- Trailer/launching trolley security bracket with padlock & key.
- Mast support prop on trailer.
- Yamaha 2HP 2 stroke outboard motor, owner's manual & unused tool kit. (Approximately 6 hrs use by previous owner – none by me).
- Quickly detachable transom outboard motor bracket.
- Folding bracket in aft locker to secure outboard motor, outboard bracket and fuel when not in use (see picture).
- Fuel can, funnel, mixing can, tool kit and owner’s manual.
- Measurement and test certificate.
- Association information pack (Wayfarer’s Owner's Manual).
- Book by Frank & Margaret Dye. Ocean-Crossing Wayfarer.
- Free of Charge: Complete set of copyrighted designer’s building plans and step-by-step building instructions.
NOTE. ROYALTY PAID ON THIS BOAT ONLY. NO MORE BOATS MAY BE BUILT FROM THESE PLANS OR INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF HARTLEY BOATS OF DERBY. COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OF WAYFARER DINGHY.
Vessel type: Racing/Cruising dinghy
Designer: Ian Proctor
Builder: Small Craft (Blockley) Ltd. Gloucestershire
Model: Mk I
No. of engines: 1
Engine model: 2HP Yamaha outboard motor
Fuel type: Petrol (Gas)
Drive type: Outboard
Length over all: 15' 10"
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||16'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.