Ashtead, Surrey Surrey UK|
Solo Sailing Dinghy 4916
- Located in Ashtead Surrey
- Built by Thomas Bergner Bootsbau in 2008
- FRP hull, epoxy coated wooden deck
- Seldon C mast, Seldon 2628 boom, Edge sail
- 3.78m length
- Complete with launch and double road trailer (top section may be removed for single boat transport)
- Spare rudder
- cover replaced in 2018
- Regularly sailed in Papercourt lake, Ripley, Surrey.
- Sail in good condition with a small tear repaired with sail tape.
Note: sail number is incorrect and reads 4915
- Good condition with some minor scuffs to timber deck coating.
|Vessel type:||Solo sailing dinghy|
|Builder:||Thomas Bergner Bootsbau|
|Length over all:||3.78m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|