Currently at Starcross Yacht club.
The sail number is a little misleading as I originally bought the boat second hand from RS in 2012. The hull was defective and I was supplied with a brand new hull in 2013.
The boat has only ever been sailed on the estuary and only transported by trailer on a few occasions. It is in excellent condition, especially the hull. All in good order and ready to sail.
Only selling as I felt like a change and have bought a new boat. The 100 has been a great boat.
1. Road base. Barely used. It is being serviced week commencing 23 August 2021 to ensure all is in order.
2. Trolley - good condition
3. Under cover - barely used
4. Over cover - about 3 years old and good condition
5. 8.4 main sail. Well used but still perfectly good for club racing.
6. 3 spinnakers. 1 poor, 1 average and 1 in good condition.
Also available separately is a brand new mainsail with the sail numbers still to be fitted!
|Length over all:||4.30m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.