NACRA Infusion mk2 in very good condition with a few blemishes.
• 2 decksweeper style mains – one Northrop main (Far right in aerial shot). Good condition one minor patch on bottom diagonal (as shown in photo). One virtually brand-new GP Sails main, sailed with once! (central mainsail in the aerial photo)
• 1 normal Performance main – used with a straight boom. OK condition but not used anymore since decksweeper fitted. (Far left mainsail in aerial photo)
• 2 jibs – One white performance jib (white jib in aerial photo). Good condition, great training sail. One virtually brand-new GP Sails jib used once! (grey Jib in aerial shot)
• 2 spinnakers – One good and still crispy white Performance spinnaker, one brand-new GP sails blue spinnaker (Never been up the mast)!
• 2 curved booms – One GP Sails boom (smaller diameter), one Nacra curved boom (larger diameter)
• 1 straight boom – original Nacra straight boom
• 2 daggerboards – could do with some minor attention but not necessary
• 2 rudders and stocks – one chip in leading edge of port rudder, as shown.
• Spinnaker pole with old Performance chute and bag. Could do with a new chute as the current one is well used with tears in laminate.
• Extendable carbon tiller extension
• Launching trolley with large EuroTrax wheels and bearings – great for moving the boat on sand.
• Harken 12:1 mainsheet with Marlow Excel Fusion rope, tapered to run through the blocks easier and spliced with split ends for attaching to back beam for traveller
• Tapered spinnaker halyard
• Bags on the diamonds to run shrouds and trapeze lines through while trailing to stop flapping
• Large GP black and orange mast bag to hold halyards and other lines when trailing
• 2 stern supports
• 9th in 2019 F18 nationals at Tresaith Mariners
Double stacking road trailer with very large storage box available separately
|Designer:||Morelli and Melvin|
|Length over all:||18'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.