|Website:||Open website in new window|
BRAND NEW - LASER XD WITH COMPOSITE MAST
Available with a choice of the Laser 4.7, Laser Radial or Laser Standard MKII Rig.
Sailing Chandlery is a 5 star customer rated Laser Performance dealer, we take the hassle out of buying a new boat and can provide you with competitive pricing on your new sailing dinghy with all the extras you might need.
The weight ranges for the Laser sailing dinghy rigs are as follows:
- 4.7 crew weight of 35 - 55kg.
- Radial crew weight of 55 - 70kg.
- Standard crew weight of 70 - 95kg.
With this product you are buying a Laser sailing dinghy with a full spec XD kit and carbon composite top mast.
Please note, this is a Laser Class boat and not an ILCA boat, this boat comes without a World Sailing boat plaque.
- Ice Blue Fiberglass Hull
- Fiberglass Foils
- Rope/Line Kit
- Carbon upper spar and metal lower spar
- XD Harken Boom Vang Kicker system
- XD Harken Cunningham/outhaul kit
- XD carbon tiller and extension
- 6mm anti-twist dinghy mainsheet
- Laser Class sail (with applicable sized sail)
- Padded toe strap
- Harken 57mm ratchet block w/ Mega spring
- 5mm SK90 dyneema traveler
- Mega bolt for increased rudder to rudder head integrity
- 3mm dyneema dinghy control rudder downhaul
Added extras are also available, get in touch and we can work out the perfect boat package for you.
LEAD TIME AND DELIVERY
Boats are available with a 1-2 week lead time.
Please note, if you would like the boat delivered we will need to provide you with a quotation, please get in touch. It is also unlikely we will be able to deliver this boat outside of the UK as the cost will be high.
|Length over all:||4.2m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.